2014 in Review
I've seen a lot of people talk about how difficult 2014 was for them, and I must admit, it's been a pretty stressful year for me too. From quitting my job to putting on a conference to the Mozilla stuff and then travelling for seven months... it's been hectic.
I've visited four new countries (Netherlands, Czech Republic, Austria and Mexico), stayed in many new cities (Prague, Stockholm, Vienna, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Los Angeles – to name a few), and far too many airports.
I'm definitely looking forward to this upcoming year. It's filled with a lot of promise.
Here's some of the things I've enjoyed this year.
- The Mountain and the Viper (Game of Thrones, S4 E8)
I haven't listened to that many albums, so I'm just doing songs this year.
- Hunger of the Pine - alt-J
- The Way He Looks At Me - Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross (from the Gone Girl soundtrack)
- Drinking with old friends at Nightjar in London
- Seeing Cabaret on Broadway (and just generally living in New York)
- Eating at La Degustation in Prague
- Visiting Disneyland and California's Great Adventure